Posted Date: Jan 17, 2020
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
The Campus on Lake Austin is home to The Holdsworth Center, a nonprofit with a mission to help Texas public school districts cultivate a pipeline of outstanding leaders so that teachers thrive and students excel in every classroom. Founded by H-E-B Chairman Charles Butt, the Center works with partner districts for five years and makes a deep investment in leaders at both the district and campus levels. For more information, visit Holdsworthcenter.org.Job Summary
• Organize sales and marketing efforts to ensure that the maximum exposure is purchased for the monies that are spent
• Organize all Marketing and Public Relations projects to market the property effectively
• Maintain positive customer relationships and ensure timely responses to all inquiries for space or service needs
• Confer with customers in all phases of their meetings/conferences to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Effectively plan and communicate to all departments the expressed needs of the customer
• Maintain a tracking system for all potential external customers
• Ensure that the Sales Team are focused and achieving all sales goals
• Oversee and conduct sales calls, prospecting and meet all quotas to ensure that the quarterly and annual goals are met
• Work with the General Manager and Finance Department to effectively present monthly, quarterly and annual metric reports
• Develop quarterly action plans to improve sales efforts and overall yearly initiatives
• Engage in educational and team building activities to strengthen personal value and departmental relationships
• Ensures Platinum Service® culture is executed throughout operation
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of five years experience in conference center or hotel sales
• Keep abreast of industry trends and share information with all staff
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many tasks simultaneously
• Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
• Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
• Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
• Exceptional customer service abilities
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 365203
AMY S MILLER
Apply on company website