Posted Date: Nov 4, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!Job Summary
Working as a Sushi Chef, you will be responsible for successful sushi production and operation. Duties will include but not be limited to preparation, set-up and break down of sushi station, production and ordering. You will also be responsible for the handling, preparing and storage of perishable products. You will be expected to adhere to HACCP guidelines to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food production.
- Designs, manages and owns the overall experience, not just the offerings
- Exhibits a passion for quality food preparation and taste
- Follows all menu and production/prep expectations and guides, opening/closing checklist and responsibility guides
- Prepares well balanced meals to fuel clients through the day
- Sets an expectation of hospitality that is friendly and engaging
- Trains and develops team members
- Assists Executive Chef with all disciplines and owning the cafe staff.
- Works with Executive Chef to ensure all Company employee guidelines are implemented and adhered to
- Promotes a culture of Food and Workplace Safety
- Treats everyone with professionalism, care and respect
- Communicates with the Client honestly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Minimum of three years related experience in upscale sushi operations
- Previous experience in preparation and production of sushi in high volume operations
- Supervisory, leadership, coaching, training & management skills
- Excellent knife skills
- Self-starter, innovative and ability to multitask
- Maintains a positive attitude and motivate team
- Must be knowledgeable on HACCP controls along with proper storage and use of food
- Knowledge of current industry and food trends
- Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift, bend and carry up to 40 lbs
- Knowledge of safe and sanitary food handling principles
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 340608
BRIAN P PANGBORN
Apply on company website