DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Application Developer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As an Application Developer, you will develop database and web applications to
support the Patient Account Service Center (PAS). The position is responsible for ascertaining business requirements from PAS business users and incorporating those requirements into applications that meet the defined need(s). The position is also responsible for assisting the Application Development Manager with other duties as assigned including maintenance and support of ongoing applications.
What you will do in this role:
• Assists in developing, supporting, and maintaining database and web applications
• Documents technical requirements by working with the Application Development Manager or business users.
• Completes application development tasks assigned according to project plan (if applicable) and communicates
• Assists in developing prototypes/models and determining data sources (if applicable).
• Follows technical and development standards when developing database and web components.
• Executes application unit testing plans. Documents and resolves resulting defects.
• Coordinates system and user acceptance testing (as appropriate).
• Creates and maintains application documentation.
• Assists in analyzing and executing change requests and enhancements.
• Resolves application issues as instructed.
• Develops appropriate application controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
• Act as a liaison between Application Development and PAS business users.
• Actively participates in application design sessions.
• Provides technical guidance to business users.
• Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
• Performs monthly application monitoring and maintenance as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree Information Systems or related degree. Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement.
• Minimum of 2-4 years Information Technology experience including database and web application design.
Prior DBA experience beneficial.
• Experience with HCA systems preferred.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website