Company: Follett Corporation
Location: Coppell, TX
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
The customer service representative acts as the liaison between customers and the company. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serves as the main source of contact for Follett on demand, manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner, answer customer questions and resolve complaints to fulfill customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or website navigation, receives order cancellation requests and Processes the necessary cancellation paperwork according to established procedures.
- Communicates to the department manager for any special requests made by customers regarding their purchase order or shipping method.
- 1-2 Years of customer service or related call center experience.
- Excelent communication skills
- Fast Learner and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to resolve routine, standard problems
- High School Degree or equivalent
- General Computer knowlege
Apply on company website