DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Treatment coordination consist of assessment, diagnosis, treatment, discharge planning and psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups, and crisis assessment and intervention. The Treatment Coordinator will assist in conducting process and educational therapeutic groups as indicated in the programming schedule. Also serves as a resource person to the hospital staff, and as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team within the Psychiatric Treatment Center.
- Post graduate degree in: Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Counseling from accredited university required
- State of Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), license required
- CPI required within 90 days of hire
- Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to communicate therapeutic interactions
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed top-performing quality hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is the only acute care hospital in the TriCounty area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. An affiliate of the UAB Cancer Community Network, Fort Walton offers a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center also provides advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and trauma injury care, and emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Destin ER. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is in partnership with Twin Cities Hospital, located in Niceville. We are also the parent company of the Rehabilitation Institute, both located in Destin.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website