Fortis Surgical is seeking a highly motivated Associate Sales Representative to join our fast-paced, dedicated team. At Fortis, our focus is on people and the impact they can make to fulfill the Arthrex mission of helping surgeons treat their patients better. This entry-level sales position will assist their team to achieve predetermined sales goals and quotas within the assigned territory. Associate Sales Representatives must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in-person appointments. This individual will be responsible for learning the sales process and working with a sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidates will work with their assigned teams to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Arthrex's industry-leading product portfolio that includes but is not limited to the following categories: shoulder, trauma, knee and hip, distal extremities, orthobiologics, and capital equipment.
- Represent Fortis Surgical, an independent regional distributor for Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Support the assigned team by delivering instruments/implants to/from accounts in preparation for or after the completion of surgical cases.
- Take an active role in all product and sales training opportunities provided by Fortis and Arthrex.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships with surgeons, physician assistants, nurses, technologists, key administration and purchasing personnel, in order to grow and develop business.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates and changes to the product portfolio.
- Support new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Cultivate selling skills with the support and mentoring of experienced sales representatives and managers.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and company policies & procedures.
- Attend training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Maintain credentialing requirements for ongoing access to all accounts.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-4 years demonstrated sales success in competitive B2B industry preferred
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy preferred
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to learn and command a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
- Valid US drivers license with clear motor vehicle record
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
As the Associate Sales Representative we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Life and LTD Insurance
- 401(k) (after 3 months employment)
- PTO and holidays
If interested please send all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com or click the Apply button below.
Apply on company website