Guest Services Door Attendant
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for a Door Attendant who is passionate in providing only the highest levels of customer service. This position reports to our Guest Services Management Team. Work authorization for this location is required.
Creates a strong sense of arrival for hotel, restaurant and banquet guests. Arranges for cars to be parked or retrieved. Arranges transportation for guest. Assures that guests' departure is swift and complete.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must have basic knowledge of Maui
- Able to lift, push, and pull (75+lbs)
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving abstract; also able to drive both automatic and standard vehicles
- Must have valet experience at a luxury resort
- Must have strong supervisory skills and conflict resolution
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Apply on company website