Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer 1 who is passionate in providing only the highest levels of customer service. This position reports to our Engineering Management Team. Work authorization for this location is required.
Maintaining the physical property and furnishings in a manner consistent with that of a luxury hotel.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must hold an EPA Universal Licensed Refrigeration Certification
- Min. of 5 years of experience working regularly with food service refrigeration equipment including but not limited to walk-in coolers, under-counter coolers, self-contained and split refrigeration systems, reach in coolers and freezers, and air conditioning refrigeration systems.
- Expert plumbing and electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to assist other mechanics in the operation and maintenance of the Central Plant
- Able to add or replace refrigerant oils and convert old refrigeration systems
- Able to perform other tasks or projects assigned by hotel management and supervisory staff
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Apply on company website