Housekeeping House Attendant
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for a House Attendant who is passionate in providing only the highest levels of customer service. This position reports to our Housekeeping Management Team. Work authorization for this location is required.
Cleans public areas of the hotel. Stocks linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens. Picks-up and delivers guest request items. Gives assistance to Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Previous Housekeeping experience helpful
- Able to work efficiently and effectively unsupervised
- Knowledge and ability to work with heavy cleaning machinery
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Apply on company website