FOX Factory, Inc. - Assembler – Gainesville, GA (30504)
FOX, a rapidly growing company in Gainesville, GA (30504) has an exciting opportunity for an Assembler.
The Assembler is responsible for producing components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies. This position is the technical face of FOX to our customers, thus must champion company values throughout the assembly process to fulfill our brand promise -- World class product performance and customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
· Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
· Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
· Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
· Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Documents actions by completing production and quality forms. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
· Excellent communications skills – written and verbal.
· Dedicated to quality.
· Excellent judgment and decision-making capabilities.
· High School Graduate or equivalent.
· Prior experience working with controls and instrumentation, equipment maintenance preferred.
· Experience in manufacturing or manufacturing quality environment preferred.
· Experience using mechanical inspection or power tools preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
· Production/Manufacturing environment.
· Lift up to 20 lbs. frequently.
· Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time.
· Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website