CNC Operator - Scotts Valley, CA, 95066
If you have a passion in CNC Machinery and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Scotts Valley, CA (95066), has an exciting opportunity of CNC Operator available.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
FOX is seeking a CNC Operator thatwill load, unload, and inspect parts during the machining process. The Operator will be responsible for the quality of the parts being produced and for achieving production standards. This position requires de-burring, polishing and washing parts at the machine on some work. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Specific Responsibilities of the CNC Operator include but are not limited to:
- Operates a CNC machine with routine supervision
- Performs basic math calculations, including addition and subtraction of decimals
- Maintains dimensional tolerances between + .0003 and + .005 or greater
- Interprets basic dimensions on a print
- Utilizes precision measuring instruments such as: calipers, micrometers, gauge pins and depth micrometers accurately
- Loads, unloads and inspects parts while maintaining published Parts Per Hour standards
- Maintains accurate part counts, fills out and attaches ID tags and completes move tickets
- Reports and asks supervisor/lead for assistance with machining problems
- Follows documented operator procedures such as inspection check sheets and operator notes
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures
- Executes machine offsets and tool changes with direction of supervisor
- Produces parts with less than 2% scrap rate on a consistent basis
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must complete mathematics portion of FOX Operator Test with a minimum score of 80%
- Ability to read and write in English
- Basic understanding of machining processes
- Pay: D.O.E. / Entry Level begins at $14-$16 (Based on Experience)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website