FOX Factory, Inc. – Marketing Communications Manager – Burnaby, BC
Job Code: *LI_*CRP
About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high-performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX Specialty Sports Group (SSG) is growing and searching for a communications professional to thrive in a key marketing role. The ideal candidate will have strong copy-writing skills as well as social media experience. Reporting to the Director, Brand & Product Marketing SSG, this person will craft content for various applications from newsletters to catalogs to web and social media content capturing the unique voice of each brand. Experience in PR and Media relations will help as you engage cycling media to promote and communicate the FOX and Marzocchi products and brands.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Lead global PR and Media relations for both FOX and Marzocchi products.
· Cultivate and support roster of influencers that promote the brands and create content.
· Plan and execute social media strategy to effectively communicate unique brand voice.
· Manage brand communications calendar.
· Social Media content creation and curation.
· Copyrighting: draft press releases, web and newsletter content.
· Trade and Consumer Events: Plan and attend key events.
· Asset Distribution: Communicating launches and distributing new product images, press releases, and marketing assets.
· E-Newsletter: Create content for, populate and send monthly newsletter using MailChimp.
· 5+ years of experience in a communications or social media position.
· Writing experience with ability to adjust tone to different brand voice.
· Commercial Design Software Skills an asset: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
· Computer Savvy: Strong Microsoft Office skills; excel in particular will be key.
· Experience with Mail Chimp database and email software is an asset
· Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to create technical product copy for web and print, press releases, design briefs, ad copy, newsletter mailings.
· Highly organized, creative and able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
· Strong knowledge of the mountain bike industry and of mountain and/or road riding is an asset.
· Proven track record of successful media relations
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website