FOX Factory, Inc. – Production Supervisor – Gainesville, GA (30504)
Job Code: *LI *PVT
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Gainesville, GA (30504) has an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor.
As a key member of the FOX team, the Production Supervisor organizes and monitors workflow. Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
· Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
· Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· HS Graduate or Equivalent required; Trade school certification or bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
· 3-5+ years of Manufacturing experience and People Leadership
· Minimum 1-year Supervisor/Lead experience
· Experience with controls and instrumentation
· Strong manufacturing knowledge (5S, Lean Manufacturing)
· Results driven
· Dedicated to Quality
· Process oriented and improvement driven
· Strategic Planner
· Works well under pressure and deals well with complexity
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
· Production/Manufacturing environment
· Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website