FOX Factory, Inc. – Production Supervisor – Gainesville, GA (30504)
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Gainesville, GA (30504) has an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor.
As a key member of the FOX team, the Production Supervisor organizes and monitors workflow. Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HS Graduate or Equivalent required; Trade school certification or bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- 3-5+ years of Manufacturing experience and People Leadership
- Minimum 1-year Supervisor/Lead experience
- Experience with controls and instrumentation
- Strong manufacturing knowledge (5S, Lean Manufacturing)
- Results driven
- Dedicated to Quality
- Process oriented and improvement driven
- Strategic Planner
- Works well under pressure and deals well with complexity
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Production/Manufacturing environment
- Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website