What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Repairs all mechanical breakdowns, performs PM's, installation of equipment and general maintenance duties for ride dynamics products (primarily off-road vehicles and trucks).
- Use an electrical meter for basics such as checking voltage and ohms
- Light welding / soldering
- Identify and repair pneumatic / hydraulic / nitrogen issues
- Drill and tap holes as required.
- Make hydraulic hoses to correct dimensions.
- Light fabrication of plexiglass, Delrin and mild steel
- Helps install new equipment with the direction of engineering / layouts.
- Troubleshooting production assembly equipment for worn / misaligned tooling and mechanical failures.
- Plumb / pipe in water, pneumatic, oil and nitrogen lines.
- Safely driving a forklift with light loads at ground level.
- Ensure that all safety requirements are followed at all time.
- Safely and accurately operate a drill press, horizontal and vertical band saw, buffers / sanders.
- Ability to perform a minimum of 50% of all the assembly PM's in the facility
- CMMS experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Able to use all types of gauges – pressure, calipers, depth, etc.
- Familiar with PLC–based controller/interface machinery.
- Demonstrated ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member to accomplish objectives.
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
High school diploma or equivalent
1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated ability in industrial maintenance
Must have a very broad background in hydraulics and pneumatics
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website