Job ID 210001TO
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Our Area Manager opportunity will be covering the Western part of PA and the state of W.VA.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Execute marketing and selling efforts with targeted Fresenius/NxStage accounts. May work individually at an account, or as part of a Fresenius/NxStage account management team.
Works as the clinical/technical expert for Fresenius/NxStage products and therapy and is expected to be able to differentiate the various solutions, convey compelling value propositions, lead opportunities, develop and present solutions to expand products and therapy to a greater degree of market penetration and respond to customers clinical/technical questions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead all elements of Territory Management including customer targeting, prospecting, selling, closing, implementing and following up with targeted accounts
- Customer targeting, selling effort execution, and contracting with targeted accounts
- Work with sales leaders and account teams to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets.
- Preparation of materials to support a specific economic discussion for expanding the Fresenius therapy
- Rally Fresenius internal resources to grow the business in assigned area
- Coordinate and inspire clinical education team as well as other colleagues to exceed customer expectations
- Proactively make suggestions and implement actions leading to continual improvement of individual and Fresenius team performance
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool
- Provide training to all account team members on strategy and product offerings.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent lifting of heavy equipment of up to 80 pounds
- Travel required (at least 50%)
- Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales and sales management experience, with at least 2 years in the PD industry
- At least 1 year of major account selling and marketing experience, preferably with commercial payors
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website