Job ID 200007OS
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals.
We are leveraging virtual technology to engage with you and keep us all safe while you explore a career with us. We will conduct all interviews virtually, to
allow us to still connect about this job and proceed with our hiring
process while practicing social distancing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The incumbent will provide marketing and operational support to NxStage Home Therapies Connected Health Solution. The position is responsible for supporting the definition and execution of product initiatives from concept through commercial launch, while fully supporting the stage gate process with R&D. Key project management activities will include product launches as well as product development market research activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and activities for NxStage's Home Therapies Connected Health
- Represent product management in the product development process asserting our patient, customer, and internal needs
- Identify new product opportunities and drive alignment across the organization
- Provide planning and project management support for product launches
- Assist in the development and execution of promotional programs and related activities
- Execute marketing projects, such as customer contacts to collect feedback, support of marketing research projects, customer and field communications as well as development of analytics to support decision making
- Manage the document control process for product labeling and downstream marketing collateral
- Manage project scope and change with the ability to understand and communicate impacts to project requirements, timelines etc
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to interfacing and establishing relationships with customers and key influencers to ensure that marketing decisions are customer-driven
- Acts as product line and therapy subject-matter expert
- Other projects as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel expectation 20%
- BS in Business, Marketing or a STEM discipline
- MBA a plus
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail, with an ability to effectively present to executive staff and key stakeholders
- Team player/builder. Must possess a “can-do” attitude
- Results oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- 2-5 years of experience in product management, product development, or product marketing are highly desired
- Experience in Medical device and Software industry experience helpful, but not required
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website