Job ID 2000039D
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The incumbent will provide marketing and operational support to NxStage's Peritoneal Dialysis and product initiatives. The position is responsible for supporting the definition and execution of product initiatives from concept through commercial launch, while fully supporting the product development process with R&D. Key project management activities will include product launches as well as product development market research activities, as well as product line sales support and project management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and activities for NxStage's Peritoneal Dialysis solution
- Represent product management in the product development process asserting our patient, customer, and internal needs
- Identify new product opportunities and drive alignment across the organization
- Provide planning and project management support for product launches, and peritoneal dialysis service offerings
- Provide analytical support for business modeling for the product line, including future potential opportunities
- Assist in the development and execution of promotional programs and related activities
- Execute marketing projects, such as customer contacts to collect feedback, support of marketing research projects, customer and field communications as well as development of analytics to support decision making
- Manage the document control process for product labeling and downstream marketing collateral.
- Manage project scope and change with the ability to understand and communicate impacts to project requirements & timelines
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to interfacing and establishing relationships with customers and key influencers to ensure that marketing decisions are customer-driven
- Acts as product line and therapy subject-matter expert
- Other projects as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS in Business, Marketing or a STEM discipline
- MBA a plus
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Track record of accomplishments through leading ad-hoc teams
- 2-5 years of experience; product management, product development, or product marketing
- Medical device and Software industry experience helpful, but not required
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Multilingual a plus
- Travel expectations 20%
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website