Job ID 20000L4W
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information In this role you will be building, developing, automating and maintaining reporting. Looking for someone with a macros and IT background. Must have attention to detail. Experience in Power BI, Tableau. For forecasting and budgeting will need hyperion or Anaplan.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Business Analyst develops, interprets and implements complex financial and/or accounting concepts for financial planning and control. The Business Analyst performs research and studies in areas of business analysis within the assigned function(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support senior-level business stakeholders through financial analysis of enterprise wide strategic initiatives. Develop reports, presentations and other documents to communicate findings to business owners and management.
Partner with Operations, Finance, and IT to develop business requirements for the key operations financial/performance metrics and dashboards. Independently design, develop, and own reports, scorecards, and dashboards.
Develop, implement, evaluate or lead projects or initiatives (e.g., business plan or process improvement initiatives).
Prepare and develop reports, presentations and other documents for communicating findings to business owners and management. Provide broad analytical and operational support to the business unit.
Act as the system's administrator for forecasting and budgeting tool and develop the tool further to meet the needs of FP&A. This includes conducting analyses of functional business processes and business requirements to make improvements to the planning model, and also working with the end users & IT team to design, and document dashboards, reports, and variance alerts.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or Computer Science required, Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2-5 years related business experience
- Customer driven with good oral and written communications skills and strong analytical, problem solving and project management skillsHigh attention to detail and accuracy in reporting of numbers and results
- Experience in business warehouse (BW) and financial systems preferred (SAP preferred)
- Experience in MS Power BI, Domo, Tableau, or comparable systemsVBA, Macro, DAX, PowerQuery, SQL experience desirable
- Experience in Anaplan, Hyperion, or comparable tool for budgeting and forecasting is a plus
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts not required, but looked upon favorably
- Healthcare experience not required, but looked upon favorably
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws
Apply on company website