Job ID 200009RR
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Primarily responsible for building FMCNA's image and brand association as a credible clinical leader through clinical engagement activities. Provides the organization with clinical insights that improve the ability to meet emerging customer needs. Provides clinical and product education and expertise. Acts as a resource to clinical staff on the proper use of assigned equipment/products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides the organization with clinical insights that improve the ability to meet emerging customer needs.
- Provides up-to-date information on assigned product(s) to staff.
- Presents formal educational programs related to, but not limited to: concepts, complications, troubleshooting of various products and equipment, machine function, best demonstrated clinical practices, and optimization of clinical outcomes.
- Serves as a liaison between Clinical Support and Product Marketing to provide valuable feedback and input on product improvement and future enhancement features.
- Works with Field Sales to foster and grow new business by presenting product line features to evaluation accounts.
- Identifies clinical needs of assigned territory and communicates to applicable management.
- Keeps abreast of current accepted clinical practices and maintains knowledge base through professional training.
- May provide after-hours support to clinical staff and responds to clinical questions within accepted company guidelines.
- May provide clinical support for on-call periods.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- May be responsible for training new hire Clinical Support staff, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands and work environments may vary within each dialysis customer setting and geographical location.
- May be required to wear standard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- May be required to lift/transport supplies/equipment.
- Travel required throughout assigned territory. Up to 90% overnight travel required.
- Nursing Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience as a clinician in nursing/in a clinical setting required.
- Must have a credible reputation and technically-relevant clinical skills to engage with other clinical professionals.
- Must have strong written and oral communications skills, particularly adept at presentations and public speaking.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, build valuable and lasting relationships, exercise discretion, and use independent judgment in all interactions internal and especially external to FMCNA.
- Must demonstrate a professional appearance when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach complex concepts in a simple, concise manner to all levels of healthcare professionals.
- Must possess and display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people, particularly thought-leaders and influencers in the renal space.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website