Job ID 20000FPN
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Manages day to day marketing activity and builds plans to support Field Operation goals that align with national positioning and strategies. Leads strategic and tactical development and execution of integrated, marketing plans that support the growth of the dialysis services business. Defines dashboards and data driven programs across platforms and customer types at group and regional levels.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direction and guidance to field operations regarding regulatory, legal, and compliance policies and procedures related to marketing; serve as brand and communications steward to ensure integrity and consistency throughout the organization.
- Provides added value: explores and addresses unidentified, underlying and long-term client needs, anticipates client's upcoming needs and concerns.
- Acts as a high level advisor, providing assessment/solutions to complex problems.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Advocates on behalf of clients high level management, identifying approaches that meet clients' needs as well as those of FMS/FMCNA.
- Builds and manages annual calendars, corresponding budgets, with primary focus on key markets, tactical marketing support and key plays.
- Collaborates with PR and Ad Agency on project plans for De novo, Open Houses, new services, clinic closures, relocations, remodels, etc.
- Provides guidance and support to appropriate teams in selecting targeted events. Coordinates with staff in securing appropriate displays, assets, and supplies for events. Leads pre and post event communication and planning processes.
- Consults on the development of new services and new and existing operational policy and procedures to ensure that marketing, branding, and business objectives are met. Identify and communicate to team, obstacles and recommend solutions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with strategic partners and channels to help meet/exceed market goals and objectives.
- Supports the launch of newly developed service offerings that expand business.
- Develops annual, short and long term marketing plans that align with the Strategy Playbooks, drive patient growth, increase referrals and strengthen the corporate brand on a local level.
- Identifies marketing material needs, defines performance measures (data, analytics, and metrics), timeline, action/execution steps and quarterly and annual recaps for executive team meetings.
- Participates in calls for quarterly Strategic Business Review (SBR) meetings held by General Manager and Vice President Strategy Development.
- Ensures all messaging and copy and promotional claims are referenced, and works closely with the appropriate personnel in legal, compliance, clinical (if applicable) and FMS executive departments to obtain the requisite reviews and approvals, per communications approval policy
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day activities include desk and personal computer work and may include interaction with research and marketing organizations, patients, staff, facilities and physicians.
- Requires significant travel between various locations within the community and the boundaries of the assigned Division.
- Travel to division, group, regional, and corporate meetings and conferences required.
- Manages Marketing individual contributors
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Management required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 6 years' experience; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Proven track record of working effectively with marketing and operations (client).
- Account management experience required, preferably in a healthcare service or product environment.
- Knowledge of the Dialysis industry dynamics and structure a big plus.
- Strong in business process, planning, and project management.
- Effective in writing strategic business plans and presentations.
- Excels in building, communicating and implementing effective business marketing supported with empirical data.
- Strong in solution based processes and implementation.
- Strong work ethic, proactive, well planned, nimble.
- Strong time management and execution skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and nonverbal communication skills.
- Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website