Job ID 20000E3X
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for coordinating and supporting the planning, development, implementation, and management of internal communication and content strategies and tactics for Fresenius Medical Care North America. Collaborates with stakeholders across the Marketing Communications team, as well as the broader business, to support projects from planning to concept to completion. Provides project support, expertise, and direction on assigned projects across the organization, facilitating activities of subject matter experts, content contributors, consultants, and interdepartmental relationships to ensure that needs and timelines are met.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports content from creation to implementation across internal and external channels, including websites, company intranet, newsletters, emails, employee app, and more
Strong writer and storyteller that develops compelling stories that support our communication priorities
Collaborates closely with Marketing and Communications colleagues as well as independently, partners with subject matter experts to support and implement internal communication plans that engage, inspire, and celebrate employees
Coordinates and supports content for a wide-ranging portfolio of initiatives, projects, and events
Maintains master internal communications editorial calendar
Supports metrics for the various channels, analyzing trends and identifying recommendations for best practices
Maintains current knowledge and expertise in relevant technologies, methodologies, and processes related to project management
Develops and maintains project plans for various projects; responsible for project schedule as reflected in project plan, escalating to appropriate management when there are delays in items, activities, and deliverables as stated in the plan
Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Little to no travel is expected for this position.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills are required
- Strong organizational, project management, and process analysis skills are essential
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare delivery and dialysis clinic operations are a plus
- Basic web content management and HTML email editing skills are a plus
- Must be able to collaborate with virtual project teams across broad-based projects
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website