Job ID 21000ESG
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The primary contact for employees, internal and external business partners, as well as other third party entities by handling customer inquiries related to human resources in general and across domains of payroll, benefits, HR policies, HR systems and more.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to routine inquiries from executives, managers and employees relating to general HR policies, practices, processes and systems.
- Processes basic HR and benefits transactions and supports the auditing of information.
- Initial point of contact for employees with routine HR related inquiries and issues.
- Initial point of contact for managers needing routine HR systems and process support.
- Adheres to established processes, procedures, and systems to resolve employee inquiries.
- Provides superior customer service to all employees by promptly responding to employee inquiries.
- Provides professional, tactful and discrete communications when handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Achieves performance measures and adheres to established customer service standards.
- Escalates non-routine matters to appropriate individuals or groups.
- Maintains records relating to employee inquiries via a case management tool.
- Participates in information sharing with other service center representatives; identifies trends and passes recommendations for improvement to the Tier 2 representatives.
- Supports HR team by providing clerical and administrative support.
- Under close supervision, acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 1 year's related experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Ability to follow strict policy guidelines and recognize situations requiring call escalation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website