Job ID 21000BFY
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
EMR Coordinator will support the EMR team by providing assistance to both the EMR and EPM programs. Responsible for templating complete schedule and capable to update changes in real time. This position will assist creating new user logins and insurance logins. This position must keep an archive of all current and past user logins.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Delegate and file incoming electronic faxes.
Responsible for templating and appropriately labeling the providers schedules in electronic practice management.
Assist in creating EMR/EPM credentials for new users.
Provide and manage EMR user insurance logins.
Assist the EMR team to develop job aides and comprehensive training tools.
Support incoming patient portal questions and or troubleshooting issues with the patient portal functional.
Help manage incoming issues from staff.
May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent (34-66% of the day) sitting, standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, flexing/extension of wrist use, grasping and fin manipulation, talking and hearing.
- Occasionally (11-33% of the day) bending, climbing, kneeling, reaching at or above shoulders.
- Infrequent (1-11%) crawling or crouching.
- Must be able to lift up and pull/push up to 25 pounds.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years' related experience.
- Thorough understanding of insurance.
- EPM experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of clinical front office experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft word.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website