Job ID 2100037Q
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
Performs a variety of duties relating to the Epic applications, initiatives and projects. Responsibilities include serving as technical resource to the team; leading and assisting with process development, analysis, testing, implementation, and support of information systems, including reporting, interfaces with ancillary systems, and data analytics; participating in planning, developing, training, implementation, and evaluation of Epic applications and connected systems to support ongoing operations and ensure development, evaluation, and ongoing support. Problem-solving frequently requires analysis of unique issues/problems without precedent and/or structure. May also manage projects small to medium. The position is primarily responsible for Epic application build, support, and maintenance, and functions with a high degree of autonomy. Serves as a liaison between Epic teams and customer. Provide design and build expertise in Epic product specific applications. Develops, upgrades, and supports the Epic application, ensuring consistent documentation standards. Knowledge transfer with co-workers and client base is a key function of the position. Exhibits a learning approach in achieving knowledge proficiency in Epic from a functional and build perspective. Consistently utilizes critical thinking and analytic abilities in seeking and resolving issues
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Broadly encompassing or highly in-depth knowledge of at least 1 area of focus in Epic application specialty area(s)
- Experience implementing and supporting Epic
- Knowledge of operations, systems and functions, including planning, design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation
- Knowledge of quality tools and experience in business or clinical process improvement initiatives
- Past participation in an implementation of an activity or strategy in a department, hospital or system environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively train, support, and collaborate productively with end users, and key stakeholders at all professional and technical levels
- Skills or experience demonstrating application of system design standards
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Normally receives general work instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Work is reviewed for soundness.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree in business or health care related field or equivalent job experience or Associate degree in related technical or healthcare area plus 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology or Services. 2 years' Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience can be substituted in lieu of degree. 0-2 years of EMR application specific experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Current Epic certification
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of the configuration relationships between sub-systems, applications, modules, etc.
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 2+ year's Epic EMR implementation, credentialed training and/or support experience.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website