Job ID 210008PB
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Monday - Friday
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Human Resources Coordinator under general supervision is responsible for providing a variety of administrative and project management support to the designated Human Resources Department. The incumbent assists management with projects coordinating the collection of data and leading follow-up as needed to resolve issues. The HR Coordinator creates, prepares and generates reports per a defined schedule and ad hoc as needed. The incumbent manages the calendar of the VP and coordinates logistics for HR team meetings and large client group meetings.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide for the efficient and effective functioning of the HR team (such as West and East Divisions, Shared Services) by assisting the VP of HR and HR Management with the coordinating and administering of a variety of HR activities and projects.
Create, maintain and update various databases for tracking and reporting purposes. These may include:
- A database tracking legal actionable claims,
- A database tracking exit and stay interviews,
- A database to assist with information flow in partnership with the Portal Content Manager
Prepare, generate and distribute various reports, organizing the data appropriately into a predetermined format such as graph, statistical table or PowerPoint presentation format. Reports include but are not limited to:
- Monthly HR reports for the Division and other executive teams,
- Monthly open positions and vacancy reports,
- Reports regarding the pertinent statistics from the Agency Spend database,
- Reports regarding workforce analytics to be generated as needed,
- Various other ad hoc reports as assigned
- Provide project and administrative support to Content Manager to ensure timely and effective dissemination of information.
- Respond to the basic information requests and case actions from the Employee Service Center.
- Work with managers to coordinate personnel needs and records.
- Support and coordinate training, new hire/benefit orientation and on-boarding.
- Coordinate termination checklist and provide assistance with administration support for all terminations.
- Work closely with payroll in processing manual check requests, payroll adjustments, fringe benefit, direct deposit and paycheck discrepancies for all employees.
- Assist to maintain job descriptions in accordance to Fresenius rules and regulations.
- Order HR department supplies as needed.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years' related experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Project management experience, certification, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of employment law both state and federal, preferred.
- Strong customer service skills; must be diplomatic in all dealings.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of databases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work effectively in changing environments with a full range of various work styles.
- Attention to deal and analytical skills.
- Able to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and complete many tasks with frequent interruptions in a fast paced environment.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website