Job ID 210003Y6
Available Openings 1
Primary focus is to assist the Logistics department with their continuous improvement process for shipping. The position will gain on the job knowledge of how Transportation and Distribution is an imperative function of the Industrial Engineering process.
• Assist with the complaint process and identify trends to improve logistics delivery service levels.
• Create weekly reports for service levels, complaints, order fill rate.
• Update delivery schedule information that is critical to efficient ship methods.
• Assist with daily operations for U.S. market including issue resolution and tracking.
• Assist with the dispersing of inventory to save on shipping cost and increase service levels.
• Perform adhoc analysis on cost simulations, order tracking, reviewing new partner rates, and others.
Actively seeking an Industrial Engineering degree or related field
• Self-motivated and has had previous coops
• Six Sigma familiarity a plus
• Able to work with others in a continuous improvement environment
• Experienced in PC applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website