Job ID 20000348
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Patient Account Representative – Verifications provides administrative support to the daily verifications operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent ensures data accuracy and integrity of patient information through the verification process. The Patient Account Representative – Verifications works with cross-divisional teams in the identification and resolution of outstanding issues within the assigned function(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify and reports general patient information in the facilitation billing and collections activities.
- Under general supervision, analyze and resolve benefits and insurance information; ensuring reconciliation of data within company-defined deadlines, and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of general patient account issues.
- Act as a liaison by working with cross-divisional teams in the identification and resolution of outstanding issues.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years' related experience.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website