Job ID 210005WB
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Perform various operations within the department to ensure product and material control, documentation (BPR) control and maximum product quality. Insure conformity of product to established standard operating procedures, standards, specifications, and drawings, through the use of precision measuring equipment, tests, and visual standards. Maintain all process specifications. Provide technical direction for Production Operators. Assist the supervisor as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable (insert) knowledge to perform a broad range of tasks which include but are not limited to planning, assigning work location, and directing work to maintain acceptable product flow; resolving problems and interfacing between employees and supervisor;
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations.
- Monitoring of Production Operators and assist employees needing additional training
- Line preparation, material control, material preparation and material returns
- Distribute, collect, control and review Batch Production Records
- Verification of operations, line clears, operation parameters and quality system functions on the BPR as per SOP
- Notify Supervisor of general quality issues/ problems, employee issues, concerns and performance, and assist and train employees as needed
- Assist with validations and other engineering studies as required
- Contacts are frequently with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex support tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
- Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years' related experience.
- Must be able to meet Fresenius' minimum vision requirements for product inspection.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website