Job ID 20000E42
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports the development and delivery of best-in-class content and messaging to Fresenius Medical Care North America's (FMCNA) key external and internal audiences. Contributes to the seamless execution of content that increases engagement with target audiences such as physicians, health care practitioners, and partners, while improving and evolving how we tell our FMCNA story. Supports the day-to-day needs of a newly formed content team and assist with the creative and logistical needs for multiple initiatives and projects, with a primary focus on digital opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports content creation, copywriting, review, and editing in partnership with internal stakeholders
Interviews patients, partners, and subject matter experts – translating content into stories, patient and employee profiles, blogs, internal/external newsletter content, and more
Effectively and efficiently partners with Brand, Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Communications team members to deliver on content needs targeted to key audiences
In partnership with Brand, adopts our company voice and messaging to ensure that it is infused across the stories we tell
Produces original content to be distributed across digital platforms, including FMCNA.com
Helps shape and execute an engagement strategy targeted to a physician audience
Serves as a steward of FMCNA's brand ensuring quality and compliance across all content properties
Adopts process improvements to ensure timely and regular audits/reviews of existing content
Uses data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development
Supports internal and external stakeholders to achieve high-level outcomes
Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Little to no travel is expected for this position.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree (in communications, marketing, digital, or a related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A solid portfolio with samples demonstrating relevant work or projects
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2-5 years in communications, marketing, or digital content
- Strong writing skills with experience developing long- and short-form content
- Experience supporting digital content development, with knowledge of writing content for websites, social media, mobile experiences, and digital media content
- Background and experience in writing for SEO and website content optimization desired
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks with many moving parts all at the same time
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website