Job ID 20000DI2
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Leads one or more programs/projects and facilitates activities of all cross-functional teams to ensure that predetermined specifications and timelines are met. Leads the application and continuous improvement of project management for all projects. Provides appropriate project management processes, methods, techniques, and tools and is able to elaborate and implement these according to the project's requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Participates in multi-location integration or product development projects for assigned business unit(s) and related business entities.
- Oversees or contributes to parts of medium to large-scale Business Process Programs or product development programs/projects.
- Implements new business process, operational, or system based functionality.
- Acts as a liaison between various internal groups/departments and/or external resources, as required.
- Coordinates the efforts of resources required to successfully implement complex project goals and objectives within the prescribed timeframe and budget. When timeline and/or budget deviations are identified, implements appropriate actions to recover while keeping all stakeholders informed of the current status.
- Ensures adherence to CIA, MDR, FDA guidelines and GxP compliance. Assists in managing the creation of policies and procedures for the business for post go live stability and continuity.
- Carries out “best business practices” to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Manages task schedules and issues status reports relative to team capacity and performance.
- Facilitates with the business operations to develop system reports to manage and measure progress. .
- Works on moderate issues where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 20% - 50% travel
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- PMI/PMP Certification strongly desired
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Must have project management experience within the healthcare or medical device industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation, expectation management and training skills; consistently meets specific needs of various client groups, project teams, and target audiences.
- Proficient in establishing working relationships with management, project team members, end-users, and the various support teams.
- Experience in identifying and aligning appropriate functional and technical skills and resources necessary to meet strategic goals and business objectives, within prescribed timelines and budget parameters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual preferred as needed
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to work cross functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Above average PC skills with MS Office Products and Project Management tools(Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project, Sharepoint).
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website