Job ID 20000DT9
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under the direct supervision of the PAS Supervisor, ensures the compliance in regulation and quality performance through monitoring calls and providing clear, objective feedback to management team.
- Partners with the PAS supervisor to ensure all team objectives and metrics are met and that all team members understand their accountability as it relates to team goals.
- Working with the PAS supervisor, maintains a working environment that is professional and adheres to our Code of Business Conduct
- Conducts business each and every day in accordance with our core values: Quality; Honesty and Integrity; Innovation and Improvement; and Respect and Dignity
- Responsible for driving the FKC culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communications.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills working independently or in a team environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers required number of quality assurance monitors in a timely manner
- Review recorded calls to ensure proper steps were taken regarding completing the call requirements and providing an objective assessment regarding representatives' compliance in process, and adherence to procedures for calls
- Accurately and objectively record the required information into the appropriate documentation based on each call
- Review recorded computer responses and document findings
- Utilize effective listening skills to assess the quality of each interaction and clearly communicate any gaps in performance
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality assurance system
- Prioritize work and manage time effectively to meet targets for reviewing calls
- Work with team to gain understanding of quality assurance and resource requirements when new products and/or service are being introduced to market
- Identify if there are any systematic shortcomings in performance and provide feedback with accurate details to managers regarding process improvement suggestions
- Prepare reports in order to effectively communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Effectively utilize time management and prioritization skills in order to work independently, manage workload and meet the required deadlines and targets
- Work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with a group of Quality Assurance Specialists and ensure consistency in how recorded calls are evaluated and feedback provided
- Document anomalies and issues
- Participate in collaboration sessions
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 2 years' related experience.
- Experience as a Team Lead preferable
- 6+ months in Patient Intake Coordinator role preferable
- No corrective actions within 6 months
- Top contributors in PAS
- Has a thorough understanding of the enhanced admission process
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Industry specific experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Recommend process and procedure enhancements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Candidates must be service oriented, self-confident and dependable
- Experience in Procedure Development and Process Improvement
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website