Job ID 2100069A
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
REMOTE Collections Rep:
We're seeking Collections Professionals who hold a desire to grow their career with a HEALTHCARE GIANT in a 100% Remote role with a 5/24/21 training class !!!
We are open to training candidates for our call center environment with no previous experience but a desire to learn, we also welcome candidates with prior experience. Please see more below:
- Salary: $17/hr plus eligible for bonus structure
- Bi-Lingual Candidates (English & Spanish): $18.50/hr plus eligible for bonus structure
- Full Benefits: Medical ,Dental, 401k, etc.
- Location: 100% Remote/Virtual Position!!! All necessary equipment provided by the company.
- Shift: 1pm-10pm EST shift.
- Environment: We consider this group our Compassionate Collections team, we strive to partner with our patients to aid them in meeting their financial obligations and do our best to create a FUN environment for our Team!
Qualified applicants please apply today!
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The REMOTE Collections Rep provides administrative support to the collections operations within the assigned function(s). Through ongoing database maintenance, the REMOTE Collections Rep ensures the timely receipt of claim payments and minimizes bad debt accrual. In this capacity, the REMOTE Collections Rep provides outstanding customer service to customers and vendors through effective and timely communication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, identify and resolve routine outstanding claims.
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of general patient account issues.
- Assist in the resolution of outstanding payments from past due accounts.
- Ensure timely receipt of claim payments; processing payments accordingly and reconciling all necessary data.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures; ensuring timely and complete documentation of activities performed.
- May serve as a point of contact for customers and/or external vendors in response to inquiries and unresolved issues.
- May mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years' related experience is ideal.
- General computer skills with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Apply on company website