Job ID 210003UR
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Sunday - Thursday
Friday and Saturday (off days)
3:30pm - 12:00am
Pay $ 18.69 with a 10% shift differential
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Responsible for receiving, processing, storing, and disposing of returned product while meeting company standards for quality, safety and productivity. Complies with Distribution Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) standards. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unloads, moves, labels and stores products in designated storage areas using proper equipment to ensure efficiency, accuracy and safety.
- Verifies product quantity and batch numbers in database utilizing the appropriate software.
- Completes logs and enters shipment data into computer according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Disposes of products according to established FMCNA and departmental procedures when necessary. Ensures compliance with OSHA, federal, state and local regulations regarding the disposal of products.
- Inspects inbound products for damage or contamination. Reports damage or contamination to the appropriate manager or personnel according to the required timelines, policies and procedures.
- Maintains clean, orderly and safe work area by following established FMCNA and other applicable standards and procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) standards.
- Operates any materials handling and radio frequency equipment safely and efficiently and according to the proper procedures.
- Maintains assigned equipment in good condition according to established FMCNA standards.
- Participates in cycle counts.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The position requires lifting items up to 50 pounds and the operation of power equipment and the operation of power equipment.
- Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1 – 2 years of related experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Basic knowledge of Windows.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website