Job ID 20000DDM
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information We are leveraging virtual technology to engage with you and keep us all safe while you explore a career with us. We will conduct all interviews virtually, to
allow us to still connect about this job and proceed with our hiring
process while practicing social distancing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position will be responsible for processing customer return authorizations, shipping replacement product, and following-up to ensure that product is received back to NxStage in a timely manner.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Process Return Authorizations in ERP System for equipment and disposables products as requested by Customers, Technical Support, Clinical Specialists, Customer Service, and other sources.
Process Customer Orders for replacement equipment and disposables products as requested.
Update CRM system with Serial #'s for swapped equipment.
Coordinate with third-party carriers the swap-out of equipment at patient homes.
Issue pick-up instructions to appropriate carriers as required based on type of return/swap.
Follow-up on all outstanding returns to ensure the timely return to NxStage.
Maintain return reports/statistics and publish to management on a regular basis.
Respond to inquiries from patients, nurses, internal and field sales organizations.
Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasional travel may be required, normally less than 10%
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2+ years experience in field of warehouse operations, inventory control, purchasing or production planning
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Medical device or diagnostics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
- Experienced in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
- May require lifting 2 to 10 lbs. Handling of heavier objects may be required on occasion
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website