Job ID 2100044F
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Seasoned, experienced professional with full understanding of area of specialization delivering a diverse scope of support and expertise in all key elements of the project management function in designated business unit. Manages and provides support on multiple projects and facilitating activities of cross-functional teams to ensure that predetermined specifications, timelines and objectives are met. Leads the application and continuous improvement of project management for all projects. Provides appropriate project management processes, methods, techniques, and tools and is able to elaborate and implement these according to the project's requirements. Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory, divisional, business unit and department policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, provide project management expertise, guidance, and strategic support to assigned business unit projects and initiatives through project lifecycle ensuring projects are performed in accordance with established processes and procedures, and in compliance with company and regulatory guidelines and requirements. Carry out “best business practices” to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Lead projects of various sizes and diverse scope complexities. Develop, maintain and manage project plans, schedules, tasks, resources ensuring project plan includes all relevant deliverables for each phase.
- Manage and coordinate project team members, activities, deliverables and resources. Accountable for accurate, thorough documentation, team capacity, performance, budget, risks, compliance, timelines, and schedule as reflected in project plan. When timeline and/or budget deviations are identified, implement appropriate actions to recover while keeping all stakeholders informed of the current status.
- Develop and provide reports and project documents defining project progress, issues and solutions including but not limited to project plan, communication plan, issues log, risk log, project timeline, and high-level executive summary.
- Act as a liaison between various internal groups/departments and/or external resources, as required, for managing the project from concept, to implementation, and stabilization.
- Manage issue and risk management efforts. Track, monitor and assess project plan and issue tracking. Highlight potential areas of concern, recommend options to adjust project priorities to manage changes and resources and assess impact of changes to project scope. Proactively mitigate risks and initiate approval and action needed to facilitate completion of deliverables and project tasks leading the execution of strategic and tactical risk management plans (risk analysis, contingency planning, trigger event identification, mitigation action, etc.).
- Collaborate with cross-functional project team members, resources, and stakeholders, communicating progress and/or risk involved in a timely fashion. Facilitate meetings and discussions ensuring appropriate participation, team focus on objectives, task assignments, documentation and communication of agreements, additions to work breakdown structure and conclusions. Ensure each project team member/resource understands their project requirements.
- Establish communication plans for projects and ensure adherence to those plans maintaining appropriate communication to all project constituents and stakeholders as necessary.
- Collaborate and/or lead efforts to develop, maintain, continuously improve and communicate best practices, processes, procedures, standards, methodologies, techniques and technology resulting in improved efficiency, stability, continuity and project delivery in terms of time, budget and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Proactively resolve diverse scope issues demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. May consult and refer to manager on issues, as deemed necessary.
- Conduct research and special projects as necessary to support projects and new initiatives. Facilitate with business operations to develop system reports to manage and measure progress
- Network and cultivate productive, effective relationships with stakeholders, various levels of internal staff and management, and external clients and vendors. Provide outstanding customer service to all and take initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- May provide guidance and assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions. Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Maintain and continue development of professional and technical knowledge. Keep up-to-date on industry trends and best practices. Establish personal networks, benchmark state-of-the-art practices, and participate in professional societies. With management approval, participate in workshops, continuing education and other professional development opportunities.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required. Please see department/business unit addendum for requirements and details.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Current PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly desired.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Advanced project and time management skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects concurrently, set and keep up with evolving priorities, and complete work within establish timeframes in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-volume environmentwhile remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and aligning appropriate functional and technical skills and resources necessary to meet strategic goals and business objectives, within prescribed timelines and budget parameters.
- Strategic and creative problem solving and conflict management skills with the ability to identify and make critical decisions and recommendations on urgent, challenging issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Strong, polished interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and cultivate positive partnerships, communicate with all levels of peers and management in a respectful and tactful manner to enhance efficiency, satisfaction of staff and corporate support, and lead internal work streams. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries.
- Strong analytical, critical thinkingand risk mitigation skills. Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret complex information.
- Highly detailed with exceptional organizational, planning, multi-tasking, presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to build effective teams, motivate others, mentor, work independently and collaborate with a positive can-do attitude.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio), project management software (ie: MS Project or equivalent), and software to support Agile process (ie: Gira or Kanban software equivalent) required.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website