Job ID 210001GD
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
THIS POSITION IS SEO SPECIFIC AND THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE 2-5 YEARS OF PROVEN RECENT SEO EXPERIENCE, UNDERSTAND SEO BEST PRACTICES, SEARCH ENGINE ALGORITHMS, SEARCH INTENT, AND WORKING WITH CONTENT TEAMS TO PROVIDE RECOMMENDATIONS. THEY SHOULD ALSO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT THEY DO WITH A GO-GETTER ATTITUDE.
**LOCATION: NJ and Boston candidates Ideal.***
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a key member of the Digital Marketing Strategy team, the Digital Marketing Program Manager drives the development of marketing programs to increase awareness and demand gen across the organization. Main responsibilities include content strategy recommendations to drive SEO performance, lead gen tactics, lead nurture campaigns and landing page optimizations. Strong working relationships across brand, PR and marketing teams will ensure success of the programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops digital marketing programs that generates awareness and demand across a mix of digital channels (paid & owned)
- Responsible for campaign management from development to execution including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on program performance
- Assembles and drives cross-functional teams, identifies resources needed, and develops detailed program plans and schedules to ensure alignment and on-time completion of program
- Assists in website optimization and content strategy development
- Grows and manages marketing automation, nurturing the customer along the funnel through email automation, targeted email marketing and lead management
- Develops basic testing strategies, analyzes results and communicates learning
- Ensures digital marketing programs are on budget and on track to meet goals and objectives
- Ensures all work complies with company brand guidelines
- Manages additional digital related initiatives as needed
Mentors other staff as applicable.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires approximately 5% to 10% travel.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2-5 years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organized, energetic and detail-oriented
- Experience managing digital programs and campaigns
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across a geographically diverse organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website