Job ID 20000KZ1
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Solutions Analyst will be responsible for ensuring minimum disruption and smooth day to day operations of critical applications. The candidate will also help analyze use cases and define user stories and functional requirements as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of relevant applications in order to provide operational support to end users. .
- Document procedures and provide training to end users for efficient operation of applications.
- Ensure operational procedures are appropriately documented.
- Respond to inquiries regarding application functionality.
- Ensure data integrity by reviewing processes, exception reports and error files. Research and resolve data issues.
- Participate in on-call rotation, which involves 24 hour 7 days per week coverage.
- Participate in planning and testing of changes, upgrades and enhancements to applications.
- Assist with 2 tier (advanced) application support for customers and users.
- Assist with analyzing use cases and defining new user stories as needed.
- Acquire understanding of medical terminology, electronic interfaces and ancillary systems to assist in the support of Spectra internal stakeholders and customers.
- Assist with onboarding new customers.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Exposure to a healthcare environment is helpful.
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to learn complex procedures/ tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with continuously changing technologies is essential.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website