Job ID 20000HXS
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Auditor (SA) assists with any kind of audit, up to and including issuing the final follow-up report together with one or more supervising auditors or higher levels, out of the approved annual audit plan. Based on the advice and guidance from the audit coordinator the SA can perform complete audit cycles on his/her own. In some cases small audits can be performed independently based on the specific skills of the SA.
The SA discusses results (in coordination with the audit coordinator) with local management and provides recommendations. The audit coordinator expects to be informed regularly by the SA of all audit issues and findings immediately.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Complete a minimum of 8 audits annually as co-auditor, some of which will require domestic and/or international overnight travel.
Analyze various Balance Sheet and P&L accounts.
Perform audit procedures to obtain sufficient evidence to support audit findings and file work papers.
Support preparation of audits, audit reports and presentations.
Assist with maintaining audit IT tool (Galileo).
Independent execution of audit programs within an audit.
Maintenance of audit programs and GIA standards.
Develop audit recommendations and presentation of specific audit findings.
Ensure completion of working papers under his/her area of responsibility and appropriate filing on servers.
Ensure timely and accurate data maintenance in Galileo regarding categorization and progress as well as attaching any official document.
Follow-up on audit findings and completion of documentation in Galileo.
Support of the auditor-in-charge in all phases of single audits (planning, execution, reporting, follow-up).
Maintenance of dedicated Knowledge Clusters in the GIA Knowledge database.
May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires significant travel (approximately 20%-40%)
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable; Pursuit of CIA designation preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years of related business (e.g., internal or external auditing) experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple concurrent priorities
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a business environment
- Possess strong analytical skills and effective communication skills
Possess strong organizational skills and knowledge about the main business functions/processes, including in the areas of:
- Fluent in English - speaking, writing, reading
- Proficient with all MS-Office applications
- Data analytic experience preferred
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website