Job ID 20000E40
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position will be responsible for the coordination of all digital and print content for all corporate and individual center marketing as per a strategic marketing plan. This role requires the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines and manage a team. The ability to monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing to ensure consistent and current messaging of the Fresenius Vascular Care brand and capabilities, both internal and external vendors.
- Develops and maintains a strong line of communication with internal FVC staff and lead or actively participate in internal projects or programs which help address unmet business needs, including interface with operations and sales partners in the execution of marketing requirements for new centers or the rebranding of existing centers. Communication may entail worksheet / project plan development to address marketing needs, as well as execution of creative assets.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the vascular care business and services provided by FVC, as well as our competitors in across each service line. .
- Maintain understanding of service lines, patient profiles, market conditions and current procedural trends. A deep understanding of FVC service lines, patient profiles and market conditions.
- Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives. Often leading a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing funnel
- Manage a team which creates the production of print and digital content that is consistent with FVC's brand, style and tone
- Manages in-house and outsourced content creators, editors, graphic designers, videographers and more
- Manages the multiple needs of a growing marketing department including company newsletter, sales support collateral, ad creation, event promotions, and PowerPoint presentations for various audiences
- Create reports using data from analytics platforms to interpret campaign results and adjust strategy as needed
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and interaction with patients, facility staff and physicians. The position requires travel between assigned facilities and various locations within the community. Travel to regional, Business Unit and Corporate meetings may be required.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of the Senior Communications Specialist and Creative Marketing Coordinator.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations); Certificate in Digital Marketing strongly preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED
- 6-8 years of experience; 3+ years I a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to create and present copy that persuades.
- Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Responsible for managing and meeting all project deadlines.
- An excellent command of analytics platforms with the ability to interpret and reporting on results to senior management.
- Strong computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics and InDesign.
- Customer service, organizational, interpersonal skills and professional appearance required.
- Team player with ability to work cohesively with other internal and external partners.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website