Job ID 2100098F
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This is a Remote/Work From Home Position
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Manager, Revenue Cycle provides direction and oversight of all ongoing revenue cycle activities within the assigned function(s). As a subject matter expert (SME), the incumbent ensures effective and efficient operations within the assigned function(s) in compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
Oversee ongoing revenue cycle operations within the assigned function(s); ensuring compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures.
Identify, develop and implement policies and procedures to maximize the efficacy and efficiency of operations within the assigned function(s).
Act as an SME; serving as a resource and liaison to cross-divisional teams by establishing and maintaining strong working relationships through open communication and productive collaboration on diverse issues as they affect the assigned business unit(s).
May manage the generation and distribution of diverse reports within the assigned function(s) on a routine basis; ensuring data accuracy and integrity in a timely manner.
May drive the development and implementation of tools and/or processes that enable high level analyses to monitor the impact of revenue process changes for the assigned business unit(s).
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Ensure all employees within the assigned team(s) understand and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations; establishing and maintaining effective internal systems and controls to promote compliance.
Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of revenue cycle and/or reimbursement staff.
- Bachelor's Degree required or a combination of education and equivalent experience, Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years' related experience.
- 3+ years' experience as a Manager preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage one or more departments.
- Strong working knowledge of revenue cycles, health care reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website