Job ID 19000O85
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
We are seeking a resource with 10+ years of knowledge and experience in Ariba, mapping business process (requirements) to Ariba procurement module, configuration, proposing solutions or cost savings for the business that adds significant value.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Interfaces with business leaders and end-users from corporate departments and business areas to scope, design, implement and manage the project to deliver solutions to the business. Understanding of solutions design and implementation, including requirements definition, data acquisition processes, data modeling, process automation, escalation procedures, construction and deployment.
PROCUREMENT - ARIBA FOCUS:
Requires 10+ years of experience in Ariba
Excellent knowledge and experience in mapping business process (requirements) to Ariba procurement module configuration
Experience proposing solutions that add significant value and / or cost savings for business
Excellent Knowledge & experience in:
Sourcing Module - Full project Templates; Quick Project Templates etc.
Spend Visibility - Load external data into SV module; Ability to create reports etc.
All processes required for enabling Requisition like Requisition Approval rules;
Requisition data loads [Dataloads to support Requisition process - Supplier Data; Accounting Data; Address data] etc.
All processes required for enabling Purchase Orders like change orders; cancelling purchase orders; re-pushing purchase orders etc.
All processes required for enabling Invoices like Invoice approval rules; Invoice Reconciliation approval rules; Invoice exceptions and their resolutions etc.
SIPM Extended or SLP module: Supplier Request project; Supplier Registration project; Internal Questionnaires; External Questionnaires etc.
Knowledge of Contract compliance a plus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage projects in the execution of identified software technology solutions. Complete project level performance reviews as well as participate in the completion of annual performance reviews for employees.
- Acts as a liaison between the business and other external business partners to manage the coordination of configuration, development of business process, enhancements, and stabilization of business systems.
- Responsible for configuration of system solutions, development, training and maintenance across all application areas. Interface with all levels of users to assist in defining and implementing business process requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with relevant regulatory bodies in the execution of software projects and related business processes. In addition, assists in managing the creation of policies and procedures for the business to meet these standards.
- Research and determine best business practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business utilizing available operational and financial systems and company resources.
- Manage task schedules and issue status reports.
- Support the business in the development of system reports to manage and measure the business processes.
- Validate and document configuration, enhancements, and development.
- Influence other functional areas of the business to achieve business objectives. Facilitates meetings to resolve issues/problems.
- Establish, negotiate, and implement third Party IT Agreements for outsourced Infrastructure and Applications Support, along with vendor management.
- Create and manages detailed project plans used to drive successful project completion.
- Design, develop and implement a self-service information delivery model using portal.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10-30% travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 12 years' related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or a Master's degree with 8 years' experience; or a PhD with 5 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, expectation management and training skills, consistently meeting the specific needs of various client groups, project teams, and target audiences.
- Proficient in establishing working relationships with all levels of Management & Financial executives.
- Strong experience in identifying and aligning appropriate IT functional and technical skills and resources necessary to meet strategic goals and business objectives, within prescribed timelines and budget parameters.
- Solid understanding of change management and reengineering.
- Experience with application development and software development life cycle methodologies.
- Experienced in managing culturally diverse workforce and business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Excellent PC skills with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management)
- Must be able to facilitate meetings to resolve issues/problems with a win/win result.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website