Job ID 20000GT6
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Senior Systems Developer, National Medical Care, Inc., a Fresenius Medical Care N.A. company, Lexington, Massachusetts
Purpose and Scope:
Devise or modify procedures to solve complex business problems considering computer capacity and limitation, operating time and form of desired results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives.
- Understand business requirements, architect requirements and work to integrate state-of-the-art applications and systems that meet these business and technical requirements into the Fresenius Medical Care technology platforms.
- Program design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation and on-going support.
- Analyze complex business application requirements to support business management objectives.
- Design, write specifications, develop programs, test, document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest quality possible.
- Solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized by applying current technology.
- Serve as a technical resource for other development staff and business community members.
- Update management of evolving development technologies including design patterns and software coding and architecture methods.
- Support and confer with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Document all operational, system, and support requirements
Education Experience and Required Skills:
This position requires a Master's degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field and 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer in support of medical device products or, alternatively, a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field and 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer in support of medical device products.
Experience, which may have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above, must include 3 years of experience with: (i) documenting design implementations and test planning for software modules; (ii) writing engineering documentation and providing technical support during the entire software development lifecycle; (iii) designing, developing, and implementing algorithms, visualization tools, and advanced analysis modules for medical data; (iv) working with following software tools and technologies, including: C++, Python, GitLab, Angular4, CSS, HTML, C#, distributed systems and algorithms.
Apply on company website