Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Anes Technician with Frisbie Memorial Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Frisbie Memorial Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frisbie Memorial Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Anes Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
This individual assures the provision of high quality patient care, utilizes equipment appropriately, fosters a cooperative and collaborative relationship with physicians, establishes and maintains good internal and external customer relationships. S/he fosters a team approach to providing patient care that is safe, effective,
patient-centered, timely, efficient and equitable. S/he performs all functions according to hospital policies, standards of care, practice guidelines, and applicable regulatory and professional entities within the scope of Anesthesia Technology practice.
- Demonstrates strict compliance with all policies/procedures that provide appropriate protection to prevent exposure to blood, body fluids and hazardous substances.
- After demonstrating competencies, assists Anesthesiologist and/or CRNA with anesthesia-related procedures.
- Is proficient and knowledgeable in equipment use and recognition of malfunctions. Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment. Corrects hazards promptly and reports all malfunctions appropriately. Adheres to hospital safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains the cleaning and/or sterilization of anesthesia equipment in accordance with manufacturers recommendations, AAMI and Hospital Practice Guidelines.
- Demonstrates a commitment to containing costs and efficient use of material resources. Maintains and stocks the required par levels of anesthesia equipment and supplies in all areas where anesthesia is administered and remains within the department budget.
- Cleans and restocks anesthesia equipment after each case and at the end of the work schedule; removes used items, replenishes supplies and readies the anesthesia cart, machine and equipment with necessary equipment and drug trays.
What qualifications you will need:
- NH Medical Technician Board registration is required if not currently licensed or registered by a NH regulatory board.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Anesthesia Tech Certification preferred and encouraged
- Previous experience or one year on the job training desired
- Must have working knowledge of hospital and anesthesia department policies and procedures with practice experience desirable.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1919. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches. Our 110+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. Frisbie Memorial Hospital earned high performing ratings for COPD in recognition of exceptional care by the U.S. News & World Report. Frisbie Memorial has been recognized as a Center of Distinction for its Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine for the eight consecutive years. We have been named a Screening Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Anes Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website