DescriptionCome work in our new stat of-the-art rehab 19-bed unit and work with an amazing team!
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Licensed Practical Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient. We're currently offering a $7,500 sign-on bonus for this position with one year of LPN experience and two year commitment required.Benefits
Frisbie Memorial Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Frisbie Memorial Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
- 1. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- 2. Promotes customer service initiatives along with the Hospital Service Values.
- 3. Documents all patient care in Meditech whenever possible
- 4. Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- 5. Processes and implements orders accurately.
- 6. Promotes compliances with National Patient Safety Goals.
- 1. Performs duties in accordance with unit specific standards of care and evidenced by documentation, observation and competencies.
- 2. Gives direct care in accordance with nursing care plans as developed by RN.
- 3. Identifies potential nursing problems/changes in patient status, informing appropriate team members.
- 4. Administers medications in accordance with policies and procedures using eMAR/Scanning as appropriate to area.
- 5. Follows policies and procedures regarding infection control, safety and standard precautions.
- 6. Participates or assists in all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- 7. Gathers data to contribute to the Nursing Assessment.
- High School Graduate
- Graduate from an accredited LPN or LVN school of nursing.
- Current New Hampshire LPN license required or appropriate compact licensure.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- 1-2 years' experience in acute care or rehab nursing require
- Working knowledge of medical terminology. Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
What qualifications you will need:
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1919. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches. Our 110+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. Frisbie Memorial Hospital earned high performing ratings for COPD in recognition of exceptional care by the U.S. News & World Report. Frisbie Memorial has been recognized as a Center of Distinction for its Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine for the eight consecutive years. We have been named a Screening Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Licensed Practical Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website