Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies
What Will You Be Doing?
The Airport Customer Service (ACS) Projects and Analytics Manager will lead the analysis, modeling, and delivery of data to functional stakeholders to facilitate performance and financial enhancements. The Manager will work collaboratively with Airport Customer Service and other department employees to collect and analyze data to support department and company initiatives.
- Oversee all analytic operations, development and implementation strategies for effective data analysis and reporting to monitor, measure and support reporting on customer service effectiveness.
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytic implementation initiatives across multiple teams; serve as contact for all analytics/tracking implementation requests within the Airport Customer Service department.
- Partner with internal team members to ensure accessible and accurate data management to provide actionable insights that will continue to grow revenue and improve business results.
- Define, set prioritization and lead team members in project and analysis implementations, ensuring on-time and on-budget deliverables.
- Participate in departmental resource planning, workflow and performance management.
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives for the customer service team to increase revenue, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow and improve margin and operational workflows.
- Keep abreast of developments, trends, practices and new technologies in the areas related to key Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics initiatives (big data, predictive analytics, etc.), assess and communicate potential impact on the business and our customers.
- Support an environment of continual improvement for department.
- Assist Airport Customer Service Leadership with special projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, Project Management or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven success in strategic planning, execution and change management required
- Experience with and deep understanding of KPI development and attribution methodologies, preferred
- Experience managing, manipulating and setting up large data sets for analyses at different levels of sophistication, preferred
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources, preferred
- Previous Airline industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to drive strategy, vision, direction, and prioritization on enterprise-wide projects and programs
- Ability to manage initiatives from concept through to completion, including the development and presentation of a business case
- Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and to apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Must be informed on industry standards and practices, and a forward thinker on new innovative approaches
- Ability to socialize and manage a portfolio of projects in support of stated strategic objectives
- Manage business operational impacts as well as technical components of the program or project
- Understanding of relational databases & unstructured datasets including data extraction and manipulation required
- Ability to translate technical analytics results into business insights
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present information to and collaborate with all levels of management
- Able to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Strong and confident presence and experience to work credibly with colleagues, managers, senior level sponsors and executives
- Proven knowledge in evaluation and negotiation of applications/hardware and Business Partner contracts
- Highly effective communication skills including the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa
- Competent in interpersonal communications, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem-solving
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work with confidential material
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website