Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You be Doing?
The Flight Crew Training Analyst will collect, compile and analyze data relevant to Flight Operations Training staffing, scheduling and budgeting. The Analyst will study trends in Flight Crew Training scheduling in order to update current processes and create a more efficient business model.
· Support Flight Operations Training Director and Manager with related metrics including productivity, efficiency and operational performance as it relates to the scheduling of Flight Operations Training
· Coordinate with Crew Planning, the Ground Instructor Manager, and Fleet Manager on development of accurate forecasting for future training needs
· Assist with analysis on potential ALPA rules or FAA guidance to identify the associated headcount, cost, and operational impact
· Respond to data requests from internal Frontier customers in Flight Operations Training, Crew Planning, and Finance
· Drive continuous productivity, efficiency and operational performance improvements through analyses related to the staffing and scheduling of Flight Operations Training
· Correspond with FAA, ALPA and other organizations as required.
· Produce daily/weekly/monthly management reports related to budget and operational performance as well as flight crew training productivity
· Support the Manager of Flight Operations Training and Flight Operations Training Supervisor in other duties as required.
· Bachelors' Degree (analytical emphasis preferred) or equivalent work experience required
· 3 to 5 years' experience in a quantitative or qualitative field providing data analysis for business operations, or similar work experience required
· Operational experience in Sabre CrewQual, CrewTrac, and FLICA software preferred
· Prior airline training or operations experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Basic understanding of flight crew qualifications and FARs regulating flight crew qualification and training
· Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to clarify ambiguous or inconsistent situations
· Ability to identify, compile and analyze relevant data to develop decision-support models
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to handle multiple tasks
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products with emphasis on Excel
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Schedule may involve some nights and weekend hours
Generally, not required.
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website