- Access and interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing analytical reporting for the marketing department
- Institute testing processes and reporting to maximize the benefits of all marketing, sales, and distribution efforts
- Develop databases and data collection systems that will help drive new and existing marketing programs
- Develop models to measure the financial performance of all marketing and sales efforts
- Support Frontier's tactical marketing strategy surrounding the development, testing, and execution of marketing campaigns. This includes web promotions, e-mail campaigns, statement messaging, event marketing, inflight promotions, sponsorships, and digital optimization
- Support team responsible for contracting, development, pricing, forecasting, and analysis surrounding Frontier's third-party product offerings.
- Work with marketing, finance, and IT counterparts and third-party business partners in developing strategic marketing plans and overseeing execution of all aspects of those programs.
- Work closely with Commercial (marketing, e-commerce, network planning, RM & pricing) Technology, Executive Management, and Policy stakeholders to successfully develop, manage and optimize ancillary products.
- Develop decision processes surrounding potential new products including identifying product opportunities, financial analysis, regulatory review, and development of business requirements.
- Maintain a good understanding of developments among competitive and imitable firms and, more broadly, in the strategic and business development landscape, including perspectives from other companies, industries, and thinkers to enhance products, customer-centricity, decision making, and strategic development capability, and help disseminate throughout the business.
- Act as liaison between other departments for marketing analytics
- Work with accounting and finance teams to develop invoice and payment processes in compliance with regulatory guidelines with an eye on minimizing operational cost impact to Frontier.
- Troubleshooting data issues
- Support sales reporting and analysis as needed
- Occasional Marketing department initiatives to promote the airline brand generally, including off-site and airport events
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative related field (Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Information Management, Statistics) or equivalent experience required
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (PowerBI, Tableau), databases (SQL, Access), and programming (R, Python)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel: Regression, Correlation, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience with partnership relations preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent data formatting and modeling skills (clean and precise code)
- Attention to detail for reporting and analysis
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present formally and informally to small and mid-sized groups
- Strong knowledge of airline marketing and airline revenue models
- Adaptive to changing business priorities
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier and their offer of employment rescinded.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Analyst, Ancillary Products will be a key member in the creation of a marketing analytics team that will drive max revenue potential from Marketing initiatives - while mitigating costs. This position will also be responsible for the development, management, and optimization of all third-party products sold via Frontier distribution channels including hotel stays, ground transportation, travel insurance, and other related items. As part of the Marketing Analytics team – the Analyst will be responsible for interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing analytical reporting for the marketing department. Related to ancillary products - this role will be responsible for initial contracting, IT development, accounting processes, and development of policies and procedures related to third party products.
Apply on company website