- Plan work performed by Frontier and non-Frontier maintenance stations. This plan includes 60, 30, 10 day (routing board) review and current planning requirements for all routine and non-routine tasks.
- Update the Scheduled Overnight Maintenance sheet including man-hours.
- Review assigned A/C RON maintenance in FMIS and ensure all upcoming tasks are planned.
- Assign all MEL/CDL/NEF to work packages at the earliest opportunity.
- Assign all TDIs to work packages within their time requirements.
- Coordinate, implement and participate through a daily call with all F9 maintenance facilities, schedule RON workload, including all special maintenance visits.
- Schedule work of time-controlled parts in a timely manner without disrupting supply availability.
- Coordinate with Material Services and AOG Buyer (Purchasing) to ensure required parts arrive to comply with scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.
- Verify parts needed to accomplish workload scheduled are in stock; request parts as required.
- Plan and coordinate the allocation of daily workload for efficient use of staff, skill level, and space.
- Interface/coordinate maintenance activates with SOC, MCC and maintenance stations.
- Monitor and update the A-Check calendar.
- Audit completed work package data and paperwork to ensure all required checks are completed.
- Post complete work packages in FMIS.
- Schedule engineering documents, (EOs, EAs, and FCDs).
- Notify management immediately of discrepancies or any over flown FAA requirements/scheduled task.
- Audit completed work packages for deferred work.
- Organize nightly work packages by aircraft to ensure completion of maintenance workload.
- Train, and motivate co-workers.
- Support and help maintain coverage during vacation, holiday and sick time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor of maintenance planning.
- D Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position.
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred – FAA A&P license
- Preferred – One year heavy maintenance or line maintenance experience
- Preferred — One year of airline operations experience, specifically in a maintenance environment
- Preferred — Experience with maintenance planning software or software related to planning or scheduling maintenance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must type 35 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
Analyze routing and create a plan to accomplish scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance for the entire fleet. Compile information and plan workloads to expedite the maintenance and repair of the aircraft fleet. Provide daily audits of work package, 10-day out reports and ensure that aircraft have not over flown any FAA requirements.
Apply on company website