Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Crew Scheduling Coordinator assists with initial training of Crew Schedulers and then continues to provide on-going guidance and development support to the team. Most critically, the Coordinator ensures that Frontier Pilots and Flight Attendants are scheduled in accordance with government and company regulations, airline schedule requirements, flight crew qualifications and flight crew collective bargaining agreements (CBAs). The Coordinator will also support the Crew Scheduling managers and supervisors with specific projects and operational needs as necessary.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and guidance to Crew Schedulers
- Demonstrate leadership skills and set an example for the Crew Scheduling team
- Provide surveillance of all crew schedules and, as needed, identify and implement cost-effective rescheduling plans according to crew qualifications, contractual restrictions and regulatory restrictions
- Delegate operational tasks to Crew Schedulers in a time-critical manner
- Coordinate with SOC, Dispatch, Flight Operations, In-Flight and other departments as needed to provide operational and administrative support
- Proactively forecast issues and put backup plans in place
- Effectively communicate with crew members regarding federal regulations, CBA compliance, reassignments and accommodations
- Assist with monthly administrative processes
- Assign uncovered flying in accordance with federal regulations, contract rules, crewmember qualifications and established company policy and procedure
- Utilize multiple and varied software systems to complete assigned tasks
- Other duties as assigned by Crew Scheduling supervisors and managers
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Advanced coursework and/or training related to Aviation Management desirable
- Previous aviation operations experience and knowledge of airline and aviation terminology preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Crew Scheduler
- Experience with CrewTrac required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and Pilot & Flight Attendant CBA's
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated technical ability in CrewTrac and MC Plot
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) involving a diverse population
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism when under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse work group
- Ability to work varied shifts; nights, weekends, graveyards, and holidays
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website